Far Left User-group - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By fuser
SF wrote:As anyone who has observed the Far Left for any length of time will be aware, they have an infinite ability to disagree with each other

But only when left alone, we also have the ability to form a popular front (in face of external ideologues/enemy) rather quickly like on PoFo where number of active far left users is probably the same as on SE but still there is no sectarian politics on PoFo compared to SE.
I identify myself as red, black, and green, but I haven't posted any substantial posts till now...And I'm pretty sure I'll need a couple of years of reading until I'll match the posting levels of any of the guys here.
But still, I would be extra happy if you guys let that extra person in. How about an asian to balance any racial inequalities?
I'm sure I'll be able to learn quite alot.
By fuser
I already fulfil the asian quota.

But yeah I agree we should let people on borderline to join in, help them to make a smooth transition or something like that.
By fuser
By my count this thing is ready to go. Secret Commie club? This itself sounds a great name, "secret commie club".
By ingliz
Can I play?
We do have enough by my count too. Now comes the infighting.

I would almost suggest ingliz as group leader since he led our parliament group that successfully caused the virtual state to wither away into the communist paradise in which we virtually live and virtually thrive.

On the other hand, Paradigm being an anarchist in charge of things is fucking hilarious.

We have enough paid members in the list below, and we should be good for whoever is leader to submit these to Fox and then start this red menace.

HoniSoft
Potemkin
Clockwork Rat
Ambroise
Demothenes
The Immortal Goon
Paradigm
Dagoth Ur
yellowscientist
Kurt
Fuser
Ingliz
Just a reminder, the group leader must be a supporter. I'll support any supporter who wants the job, and will be able to deal with it (which hopefully isn't too much work).

Welcome to all who have signed up! It's great to see the far left unify for a common cause!

I think we should allow anyone in who will follow the group leaders mandates and who can be at least say they are seriously flirting with our side. We don't have to allow enemy trolls in (friendly trolls are great!) nor those who we know are simply not with us.

Beyond that, the more the merrier, I look forward to discussion and (more likely) reading of topic not polluted by the riff raff! (Jk rest of the forum, jk)

As for the name, I was going to suggest SN-RF, for old time's sake, but I am more than willing to support the most popular idea.
Paradigm, if you want it, it's your group.

We could also call it the Pofo Tendency or Pofo International. Why? Because about every red or black group eventually ends up with a specific ideological outline that becomes a "tendency" or at least declaring themselves an international. While notoriously difficult, it would be rad if we eventually did publish the occasional thing on the blog on this site authored as the Pofo Tendency Or Pofo International.
Demo wrote:friendly trolls are great!

Can I be a 'friendly troll'?

On the one hand - my PC scores have consistently trended further and further toward the bottom-left of the green quadrant.

On the other hand - I've just become another of those bourgeoise home-owners.
By fuser
Carter wants to join a red club? Holy shit, this thing is already a huge success and it hasn't even started yet.
The Clockwork Rat wrote:Even the most hard-core of revolutionary agitators has to live within this capitalist society. We can't really hold your mortgage against you.

That criteria would doom me as well. It's class consciousness and the awareness that comes with it that is most important. The idea that you'd have to live in a cave in the woods to "live up to" a far left ideology is a concept proposed by our enemies, not us!

No. The U of A encampment was there for a day or […]

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]