"Wife wasn't attracted to me after I came out as Trans" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Fasces think about it....your wife tells you after eating some gnocchi for dinner, 'Darling, I had a revelation. I want to slice off my tits and get rid of my vagina. I want to sew on a penis and be a man. I will still love you. Will you kiss me and hug me with my beard and my penis pump?'

Fasces then says, 'I am taking you to see a doctor tomorrow. What kind of sauce do you want on your gnocchi?'

I did not marry a woman. Because I am heterosexual Fasces. I have a sister that is a lesbian. She always had masculine tastes, likes and things that were not feminine in the least. I think all of us knew early on that she would not be heterosexual.

That stuff is not hard to figure out.

But she has a right to get married to another of her same sex and so on. I do not care and do not presume to know her feelings about it. That is stupid to try to tell people who they should sleep with or who they should date or marry.

Puerto Ricans are not a dowry society with a long tradition of matchmaking and arranged marriages. So? That is not our culture. To each their own.

But I will not be going for a woman to have sex with. I never felt the least attracted to women not even once in my entire life.

If other women have other feelings? Good for her. That is their right.

But, for some woman who married you Fasces with the thought of being a man down the road is very odd.
No one is saying it wouldn't be odd, Tainari. I'd drive her to the doctor, give her the support she needs as a friend, and find a new romantic partner.

The idea of 'the TRANS IDEOLOGY LOBBY WANTS TO THROW US IN PRISON FOR NOT FUCKING A TRANS PERSON' is pure right-wing social media rage bait. You're better than that.

And the cheap (and very transparent) emotional ploy at the start of that post isn't necessary either. :roll:
Fasces wrote:No one is saying it wouldn't be odd, Tainari. I'd drive her to the doctor, give her the support she needs as a friend, and find a new romantic partner.

The idea of 'the TRANS IDEOLOGY LOBBY WANTS TO THROW US IN PRISON FOR NOT FUCKING A TRANS PERSON' is pure right-wing social media rage bait. You're better than that.

And the cheap (and very transparent) emotional ploy at the start of that post isn't necessary either. :roll:

Rage bait? I think it is all made up bullshit as a real social problem. The amount of trans people is minuscule. And the idea that they are pressuring anyone to have sex with them is ridiculous.

Lol.

I put that one in there because when I think of my family and something like that actually happening it is almost nil.

No, it is not emotional cheap ploys.

People who have serious gender identity problems suffer a lot. And their wives and husbands suffer too. But that stuff happens mostly because the trans person was hiding for years and living a lie for many years. It is tragic.

Do not pay attention to how I feel about these gay topics. I have a lot of other issues that have nothing to do with gay people. It has to do with selfish people who are abusive.
Tainari88 wrote:No, it is not emotional cheap ploys.

There's a fine line between authentically mentioning one or two details you might know about a person's life to connect with them and whatever that intro was was far beyond it. :lol:

Lots of things can end marriages. Nobody is trying to get people to fuck someone they do not want to fuck. Marital rape is marital rape. The lady from the OP empathized with her former wife and while she lamented what was gone, didn't resort to insulting her or holding it against her. These articles are spread on right wing social media pages because they are rage bait and rage drives engagement. I'd bed the average PoFoer could guess most of the posters who commented on the article without even having to click on it. :lol:
Puffer Fish wrote:This particular person lived 42 years of their life as a man, so obviously the sex change was not really "necessary" during those 42 years.

One day you step off the pavement in front of the number 9 bus, and the bus takes off both of your legs.

You had always been fit and healthy with all your limbs until that moment.

So, obviously, a life-saving operation is not necessary.

:)
Fasces wrote:There's a fine line between authentically mentioning one or two details you might know about a person's life to connect with them and whatever that intro was was far beyond it. :lol:

Lots of things can end marriages. Nobody is trying to get people to fuck someone they do not want to fuck. Marital rape is marital rape. The lady from the OP empathized with her former wife and while she lamented what was gone, didn't resort to insulting her or holding it against her. These articles are spread on right wing social media pages because they are rage bait and rage drives engagement. I'd bed the average PoFoer could guess most of the posters who commented on the article without even having to click on it. :lol:

I dedicate myself to ruining Puffer Fish's endless rape threads. He is obsessed.

He needs to go and get a girlfriend who actually will consent to have sex and stop obsessing on trans shit, and rape shit, and women really love rape shit.

No, my going for an emotional ploy was to get him to respond and tell him some piece of my mind about his obsession with these men who want to be women topics, and women who love being raped topics.

That is all he does.

My purpose of doing these comments is to hopefully get him off the same one track train of thought of his. Vaginas, penises, trans, gay, rape and bullshit. End of story. :p :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:I think it is all made up bullshit as a real social problem. The amount of trans people is minuscule.

I think in some parts of the U.S. now, the percentage of the local population who is "trans" exceeds the number who are gay.

Even Bill Maher, who has long been a Democrat liberal, pointed out the alarming rapid growth.
Real Time with Bill Maher

Bill Maher: "If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them."
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Not in this case. Israel treats the entire Palest[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]