Mos Def Demonstrates Forced Feeding - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Power of choice, let them earn the reward of their good deed in exiting the only place eternity exists in eternal exchange of lifetimes within one atmosphere.

Start educating the prisoners at Gitmo, now is physical eternity, they are a captive audience with no place else to go but remain living within this atmosphere as they chose to play society's child within.

I also think Jared Loughner and James Holmes should rot there as well. They were caught doing their deed, so guilt by doing what they did. Insanity is not a defense when every lifetime can make a choice, civil or civic, mind of the vocabualry arts regardless the subjectivity to creating objectives in ruling the moment psychologically through applied philosophies of what if now isn't eternity eternally exchanging contracting results with new details using the same substance constantly present.

survive this real moment never the same details twice or live a lifetime pretending there is something more beyond being here now? Then the ruling elites always have that hanging over your head that if you do not comply to the words of moral and legal mandates one is never ethical academically. The art of triangulating 4 corners against 3 sides of half the self contained results playing 2 halves against the middle 3 ways at right or left angles of each other in expanding theories vs theologies.

Playing both sides against the middle from every angle of pointing fingers of blame. when every social justification is a half truth of some specific detail. Neither completely accurate or entirely wrong. shades of grey. Dawn and dusk at the intersection of the tropics separating opposite seasons in a male female ancestry of ancestors passing through an atmosphere one lifetime at a time as conceived into it, male or female with birth defects blending the two reproductive halves into one body.
And here I was thinking prison was supposed to be a wonderful and lovely place. Seriously though, what kind of prison grants inmates the right to die? You do not have the right to die until you have served your sentence in full.
Given perceived problems with its legitimacy, it seems odd that one would campaign for better treatment of the inmates, rather than its abolition
I didn't think there were any Americans currently held in Guantanamo. Bit hard to violate someone's rights when they ain't even there
America has it's tentacles wrapped around many countries all over the planet. Countless peoples from many nations are under the iron fist of American rule. The human rights they offer extends beyond that of their own citizens.
Anyway their has been a considerable number of American citizens detained at Guantanamo Bay since it's been active.
Sithsaber wrote:Basic human rights.

Define human rights with homo sapien liberties to have their own lifetime to live civilly within this atmosphere during their time occupying the moment here now?

Soldiers of fortune do not carry guns, they are masters of the language arts getting their subjective interpretations to kill each other when an example is necessary to show persuasion of power that humanity is a necessary evil within the eternity of now never the same details added twice.

How does that balance if not self contained to sole skin and sole atmosphere of this sole planetary position here all the time as this space?

Simple compounding interest have anything to do with it working between contracting results and expanding details taking place currently?

Think before responding, this is a physical absolute equally applied to everything alive within this atmosphere. by alive, I mean part of molecular migration of contracting gases, liquids, and minerals making up the shape, form, and functions currently taking place naturally in this atmosphere, this solar system, this galaxy, this universal point of space between was and does continue exactly as it adds together now.
Sithsaber wrote: understanding of molecular physics and theoretical super string theory.

They are theories of what makes it happen within the frame time changes details of space, not space is altering details all the time now.

Contracting results are the combining of the periodic table of elements shaping each individual item existing currently between expanding details using the same content self contained in universal positions, like this planet as the primary example that is physically here doing exactly what adds together currently

Specific gravity creating specific results randomly as specifically conceived genetically.

Genetics is the contracting side of expanding combinations in single forms of gases, liquids, and minerals once reaching the maximum expansion contract/erode into combinations of the three sorts into one living organism such as plasma, bacteria, proteins.

So simple once you break the 0 and 1 binary code within 118 of the estimated 120 molecular element characteristics making up this atmosphere and everything in it.

Again, figurative truths measure 0-9 and literal truths measure 1-10 and relativity defines reality 0-10 which is 11 digits. The fulcrum is within linear logic creating circular paths to denying now is eternity from every angle of educating self deception academically, spiritually, politically, and economically each having a separate either/or no win scenario.

4 contracting axioms within three expanding axes to achieve power, wealth, and fame to rule now for generations passing through the moment with just 15 minutes of playing center stage.
I feel for you I do; your mind was shattered as mine almost was, and your mental synapses have been compromised. Even if everything beyond "now" is a illusion, we should fight to determine which illusion we wish to be.

PS: We'll need a shock to snap you out of this; i'll be by at seven with a bag of Salvia wrapped shrooms, a local shaman, and Padre Pietro.
Sithsaber wrote:I feel for you I do; your mind was shattered as mine almost was, and your mental synapses have been compromised. Even if everything beyond "now" is a illusion, we should fight to determine which illusion we wish to be.

Saving denial does't rescue anything real. That creates self fulfilling prophecy as designed by malcontents that loath self containment to their skin to the point they seek to destroy everything else around them with half truths and false ultimatums like the one you just stated as an example.

Real doesn't count, only reality matters. That is blind faith regardless the belief of science fiction or spiritual fantasies.

That is insanity of doing the same thing over and over expecting different results when details are never duplicated now..

I fully understand it, Then what is my argume[…]

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]